Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Randomness of Januaryness

Yeah I just made that title up.  I could not think of anything else. I thought I would just put some picture up from January.  Nothing spectacular but still just as fun.  We celebrated Reeve's birthday officially when we got back from Utah. he was not feeling the best as he was battling strep throat for the second time in like 2 weeks.  We still had a good time and even when he is not feeling well he keeps a smile on his face.






The girls have always begged me for high heels. I have always said no because I wanted them to wait until they were older.  They bought these with their own money that they saved and they can only use them for dress up

my little shop til your drops


Tesi trying ballet for the first time. She actually is quite graceful


This little one just stayed sick in January. She would cough so hard that she would vomit. It was the worse thing to witness and there was nothing I could do for her.



It snowed!! Only stuck around for a few hours but still fun to stomp around in for a little bit

I see this quite often in my house.  

He talked me into going outside with him and taking a picture. Don't I look pretty?

Why do I have a picture of a my dog in a diaper.  This was her last "ahem" period.  We finally decided not to let her have a litter and got her fixed. She is much happier

Experiencing the new Perot museum. You take this escalator 4 stories up. 

Feeling what it feels like to be a bird




I'm a bird!

Momma and her little birds!

No comments: